having been tagged by one of my favorite bloggers and blog friends, lavenderbay, i will now list my 10 “HONEST SCRAP” list.
fast and furious, the list goes as follows:
1. in 1995 i discussed literature with the current mayor of sacramento after a devastating play-off game! (want to know more?)
2. every year a buy a day planner, and by february…i’ve already stopped using it.
3. i wear jeans to work everyday.
4. i spent 87 dollars on dog food today.
5. i eat green vitamins. regular vitamins upset my stomach…since i’m such a delicate flower, and all.
6. on fridays i grab bagels on the way to work for me and my coworker.
7. i used to watch the muppets as a child.
8. i once hit the pin from 60 yards, blind shot up hill. and haven’t hit a good shot since. 2 people saw: my brother and the greens keeper.
9. lawnmowers freak me out.
10. i love picking wild raspberries.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment