Filed under: animals, dogs, friends, insects, pets, photography | Tags: animals, dogs, friends, life, moths, photography, weddings
so…a list of highlights from friday’s wedding ceremony, perhaps?
1. wore 3 inch heels…the right one broke after an hour. i stuck the night out balancing on a dangling heel.
2. the groom wore shorts. not sure why i bought a new skirt and shirt….
3. i may have abandoned my date for a few minutes to snuggle the wedding puppy.
4. there were two crashers, my friend leslie (just kidding…she just changed her rsvp status!) and this little moth.
5. the bride and groom are both professional photographers, (as were about 30% of the guests) so they decided not to hire a photog. instead they had a portable studio set up in the back and the guests triggered the shutter with their foot. the lighting was good. and…well, as you could guess…that little feature got busier and busier as more drinks were imbibed.
6. i didn’t get any cake. 😦
7. it was an open bar. when i ran out of ones…i started tipping him with cookies i smuggled from the buffet area.
8. the entire event took place under the watchful eyes of this jolly buddha.
that has to mean good fortune, right?
a fun time was had by all.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment