i got this list from s. le. it makes me sound grouchy…but really…i just like to keep things simple.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
no decorations at all
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. When do you take the tree down?
don’t have to
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite (or most memorable) gift received as a child?
i don’t know! But as an adult i really loved my laptop.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person/s to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. What do you want for Christmas?
camera stuff, fuzzy socks and wine glasses
17. Favorite Christmas song?
christmas in hollis by run d.m.c.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
next year i am DEFINITELY travelling
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s?
Of course. Who can’t?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
no tree. no angel. no star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner?
anything at a restaurant.
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year?
i would love to catch up on sleep and play with the dogs, drink wine with my sister, go for some walks.
5 Comments so far
Leave a comment